Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday 6th July, 5:30pm

WOD:
Sprints
3 x 500m row
1:57.1 @ 5.5 damper (PR by 0.7 sec)
2:03.4 @ 5.5 damper
1:58.4 @ 7 damper

Gymnastics practise
3 x 3 ring dips
some handstand attempts, but couldn't stay up, tired, worn out and breaking down. Miserable about my slow time from yesterday.

Here are some quotes to cheer up today, and I've decided it's Lance Armstrong quote day:

"What ever your 100% looks like, give it."

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?"

"Knowledge is power, community is strength and positive attitude is everything"

"I figure the faster I pedal, the faster I can retire."


Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis