Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday 14th March - open gym & yoga

Skills:
Handstands - kicked up to these on my own for the first time (in ages, anyway) and held 3 for 15 seconds and 1 for 10-12 seconds
Worked on kipping pullups with green band
Snatch balance series

WOD:
50 pullups - assisted with blue band - I broke these into 5 reps until last 15, which I broke down to 4s & 3s. The first pullup with a blue band feels easier now, it's tough to get my chin up for the fifth.
Met and chatted with Mel, who does a lot of yoga, and she asked me to hold her feet down while she did weighted sit ups, and asked if I wanted to do them too. We ended up doing three sets of 10, starting with the 12kg KB, then the 16, and the last set with the 20kg KB. I think I might have more bruises on my chest tomorrow, to go with the one from Friday when I punched myself in the chest doing SDHP.

Yoga:
Yin yoga with Alli. Enjoyed this a lot, but I did have a problem with my back. It seemed to spasm or cramp on the right side. I think I did something to it in child's pose! I wonder if it was due to following a(n easy) workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis