Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday August 13th, 5:30pm

Friday 13th August

Skills:
Hang power snatch
worked on this with wood plates on the little bar, so 40.5lb. It felt good, but our coach took a video, and you can see my arms pulling really early, before my hips and knees extend, so I'm going to work on that.
I pulled one or two at 53lb, which was fine but was bothering my wrist, so I just worked with the bar for a few, concentrating on opening the hips and shrugging before bending the arms.
It was so great to see the video, awesome feedback.

WOD:
"The Volkswagen"
21-15-9
Bench press, 60lb (RX: bodyweight, ha!)
Pullups (purple/black band)
9:57

I really like this combo. I got frustrated on pullups a couple times, when my nose/mouth was at the bar, but I knew I couldn't count that rep! I think I also did a couple extra, when I lost count in the 15 set.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis